O/T but isn't Catherine Gee useless on 60 Minute Makeover!

allaboard

Reaction score
I'm probably in the wrong place but who cares I have to get this out.

It's actually making me angry watching her at the moment - she's so wet and precious and just blaaaaaaand. Her style of presenting is just appalling!

i've noticed that about most of the daytime tv presenters!!
have you ever watched that programme - baby's room?? oh my god they come up with some vile designs and you can tell the parents hate it!!! lol

No i've not seen that! I've only got freeview not Sky or anything though. What channel is it on?

Daytime telly is sucking the lifeblood out of me!

urgh yes shes awful... as are all the toffs that present the bbc one shows

I watched this today after my GTT for only about the second time ever. It was terrible. If that's the standard of daytime telly I might stay at work a bit longer! Catherine Gee is the most appalling television presenter I have ever seen, she is so wooden! And they were painting over wallpaper for God's sake!

Lol. That's actually guite funny :haha: but yeah daytime tv really depresses me.

Apart from homes under the hammer, love that program. Lol i'm so sad :blush:

Lol. That's actually guite funny :haha: but yeah daytime tv really depresses me.

Apart from homes under the hammer, love that program. Lol i'm so sad :blush:

same here pmsl! i just wish that one day i could switch it on and the presenters could be a little less.... happy theyre too happy, i hate that half talking half laughing they do and the stupid conversations they have with the people...

but im nosey haha

haha, she is like a cardboard cut out,no personality at all!i am getting very critical in my second trimester lol

My mother and i laughed so much when i showed her this thread, we both dislike her too! She's just so... drippy. Complete lack of interview/jazzy conversationalist style with the people on the show too, asking the same questions over and over again. Anyone noticed how she always looks so cold, too? She's always hunched and huddled over usually in a big coat outside wringing her hands and huddling, when everyone else is seemingly just getting on with it - i bet she's really wet and whiny in real life lol

Loving these hormones :happydance:

No i've not seen that! I've only got freeview not Sky or anything though. What channel is it on?

Daytime telly is sucking the lifeblood out of me!

I think it's on home and health (one of the sky channels) not sure if you can get it on freeview. You're not really missing much though if you can't get it!! :dohh:
xx

As some of you said, she's so wooden with no personality!

I hate the conversational presenting style, like between Kirsty and Phil, or local news presenters! Shut up, i don't want to know about you or what you think, just deliver the goods people!

My mother and i laughed so much when i showed her this thread, we both dislike her too! She's just so... drippy. Complete lack of interview/jazzy conversationalist style with the people on the show too, asking the same questions over and over again. Anyone noticed how she always looks so cold, too? She's always hunched and huddled over usually in a big coat outside wringing her hands and huddling, when everyone else is seemingly just getting on with it - i bet she's really wet and whiny in real life lol

Loving these hormones :happydance:

Agreed, hahaha, that's exactly why she annoys the funk out of me!

I love Homes Under The Hammer too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->