O/T but so happy justice has been done!

B

babydust1990

Long story (you may have seen it on the news) but my friends ex bf murdered a toddler (they'd split up before this, was his new gf's son). Today he FINALLY pleaded guilty, after all those months and people not believing he'd done it and accusing my friend of lying when she spoke out about him abusing her! So happy the family can put an end to all this and move on.

https://www.burtonmail.co.uk/News/Man-pleads-guilty-to-toddler-murder-12092012.htm

That is a shocking case but what a relief for your friend, even though the poor mite's mother will be hurting now and forever.

My ex-husband had twins (boy and a girl) with his new wife and the little boy was killed at his daycare centre in 2009. They had to endure a murder trial and seeing him and his wife on the news and in the papers going in and out of court, well, it was just heartbreaking to think about what they were having to go through having already endured the loss of a child.

It was horrendous, hit everyone round here hard. It could of been prevented if they'd of sentenced him properly for battering my friend (he went on the run in spain and came back and was arrested at the airport!) he was put on tag instead of a prison sentence. The poor mother of that baby though, she was called a liar too :(

Omg how terrible :( So glad that justice has been done though xx

Yes I remember that case as that is my local paper. How awful. I'm so glad he has pleaded guilty, I hope everyone respects the mother's privacy x

There are some really sick individuals around. I have no idea how people end up like this. I really find it beggars belief, we're all born the same, blank canvas and yet people can be messed up to THIS level of behaviour. It beggars belief.

I hope he gets locked up for life.

Yes I remember that case as that is my local paper. How awful. I'm so glad he has pleaded guilty, I hope everyone respects the mother's privacy x

Where abouts you from? I live in Swad! I've never met anyone on here that close to where I live :haha: x

From Burton but I live in Leeds. But I read the Burton Mail every day online! x

That is soo sad :( hope he rots in Hell!!

Cx

How bloody awful :(, that poor mother... Glad justice has been done though... as long as he gets a very long sentence!!

Such a horrible story, makes me want to cry to think what that beautiful little boy went through, some people really are just evil, hope he gets what he deserves!!!

Must be such a relief for him to admit to it for her. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->