O/T dancing on ice

mun to 3 kids

Reaction score
sorry i no this if for baby sections, but does anybody else think that dancing on ice is a god dam set up, just like the rest of itv shows

come on mickey landed the required element and got the lowest score and danielle and gary didnt do it, WTF

sorry im annoyed,

and as for hayley i just new that she was going to get six across the board, they always give her the good stuff to do

thanks for reading, just needed to get that of my chest

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

i would of given hayley a 6 tho, she was the only one on tonights show where i took my eye off this board and watched, lol... she was soooo good!

they only give or take half a point for the required element, which i agree - its required for a reason so if they dont do it then they should get no points!

i really wish they'd send daniella home, she pisses me off!

aye hayley was good and she deseverd the 6s but i dont think it is right she is paired up wa dan,

daniella should of went home as mikey done the skate of better, and he done the element better, i really like the programe but i think it is just set up and i am getting fed up, how do we even no who get through the skate of is even right, i mean whemn phill reads out how is thru, they could just be saying that

sorry i am in one foul mood over this programme

mikey near had me in tears when he said i thank stephen and pointed up, was so close to tears and had a massive lump in my throat,

sitting her listening to the song gave it all away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->