• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

obaby Walkers (updated with good outcome)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Dunno about anyone else but I've had nothing but faults with this walker now its completely broke.

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:4fbpWKy1gjsnIM:https://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/uploads/ZZZZZZZZZZ_68465_walker_lilac.JPG

First the removal toy tray has different activities one being musical at the press of buttons well its stopped rather than a tune it would just beep when she presses them! No not the batteries! ...but I can still use it!

Second I removed the seat for washing have done a few times - one of the pegs snapped clean off - still useable and stable!

Today :growlmad: Caitlins over one side of the room and one of the back rollers were at the other side . Completely SNAPPED off no fixing it!

I'm so so so annoyed I'm not sure if to contact the eBay shop I bought it from if I can weed the sale out from my feedback or/& contact obaby them selves!

Just had to buy another! :x

thats crap, I'd be tempted to do both!:dohh:

Welllllllllllll OOPS!!!

Dived in to buy a new walker end of day she needs one its pretty much one of the best things we have for her right now (a walker in general)....

Rang obaby this morning they were really nice about it and told me sadly they do not take returns from customer BUT if I had any bother with the place I bought from or cannot reach them if I go to a company who stocks them they will be able to help - they told me a company that would help even though I didn't buy from them (I wont mention incase they get bombed lol) :shock: I contact them, they contact obaby & obaby send me out new walker or part! I guess that alone gives them good feedback & attract new customers actually not bad :thumpup: but luckily managed to find my paypal receipt and found a telephone number ...girl was so helpful she basically said obaby don't let people down blah, complaints are rare and all sorted ...a new wheel, seat & tray are on way! Hows that for cusomer services?!

So Im pleased that obaby look after their sellers and then the sellers can look after the customers.

:D

Anyway thought I'd throw up a link of the girl I bought from because after that phone call no messing about with after sales faults, polite & helpful it gives me confidence to shop with this company again!

https://www.babydiscountcentre.co.uk/index.php

We have a stall in Wigan indoor market that sell Obaby products.

I'm glad you've mentioned this.

:)

Donna it appears problems are really rare :D & after talking to obaby and the girl I bought from I didn't have a single problem with after sales support in fact pretty much 100% which is rare these days.

I have one of the obaby buggies & its :thumpup:

After that I'd not have an issue buying their products again simply because I know they look after their buyers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->