October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

B

blutea

October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, and October 15th in particular is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

This week we remember all babies born sleeping, or whom we have carried, but never met, or those we held, but could not take home. Some of us or someone we know has suffered the loss of a baby. Unlike cancer, baby loss is still a taboo subject. Break the silence. In memory of the littlest angels!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svAZHZ83Qjs&feature=related

Thank you for sharing this brought tears to my eyes something much needed :hug:

Aww and then Friday is also my three month anniversary for my last m/c...

I think a lot of the time people just don't know how to react around loss of this kind, so it is easier to just ignore it. So sad...

They are having a wave of light at 7pm on Friday people will be ligting candles for an hour to remember all the lost angels - I will be lighting candles for my angel and also for my friend who recently lost her little boy at 6 mths.

hx

I am shocked and disaapointed that, having made comment about this friday in my facebook status, no-one has passed any comment - why do people find it so hard to care about our babies? I will be placing candles at 7 in my windows and saying prayers for all those angels

October last year I had my early miscarriage too. Still hurts and I was so hoping to be preggers again by the time this month came back around.....Its just not happening. I will be remembering all the little beans and all the babies in heaven this whole month. RIP little angels.

Have lit my candle too. Love and cuddles to all us mummies out there tonight without our babies. I'm sure they're in heaven looking down on us. Who knows, maybe this time next year we'll have our sticky babies in our arms xoxoxo

My candles are going strong :flower:

My candles are burning bright for all those angel babies and my lost little ones.

:hugs:

I had mine burning tonight but im about to go to sleep , Big :hug: to all mommies out there and familes who have lost a little angel !

:hugs:
I lit my candle last night too. RIP sweet angel babies x

Don't worry Midnight_Fairy :hugs:
Light your candle for your little one tonight. She knows she was loved whatever day of the year it is xx

I lost mine on 17th of oct last year,please God i need to carry my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->