lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Is anyone going to be watching this?

12th November 9pm channel 4

I will be

I felt a bit sorry for her being called the worst mum. She didnt disereve that
xx

I'll be watching :) I kinda want to see how she copes etc before I form an opinion of her.

I'm going to watch....I saw some clips this morning.

watching it now how hectic is her life its all go go go but i dont hate her one bit i admire her so much maybe it was irrisponsible of her having 14 kids but at least she is doing her best and is a great mom xxx

did you see the way the oldest boy was behaving?? :shock: he threw a screwdriver in her face!! he doesnt respect her so she cant control him & the other kids will see him acting out and start to copy that behaviour as they get older :(

can you imagine?? 14 kids running riot and lashing out at her?

I feel quite sorry for her tbh as I dont think she deserves all the bad press she gets but I really dont think she is able to discipline the older children very well so things will only get worse :( x

watching peter andre. gonna watch octo mum on the plus 1 hour

I agree with the post about the kids being out of control. Seems like alot of focus is spent on the babys, What about when they need more attention as they get older?

i couldn't imagine having 14 kids, that would drive me nuts!

I really admire her. She is dealing with what has happened in a way thats best for her and her children

Bad mum?? No I dont think so, she works bloody hard too keep them kids clean fed etc people need to leave her alone bless her
xx

I didn't see it, but 14 kids..... wow, seems a bit too much, even for me! I had 8 kids at one point during summer ages from 1 to 17 and that was only for a week or so, but I can tell you that is enough to drive you nuts, let alone 14!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->