Odd question

lowblow1

Reaction score
I bent down today to pick up some of my daughters toys and on my right side near my belly button I felt a weird pulling feeling like something was being squashe when I bent. Never had this before and I know it can't be baby as begin pubic bone.

Wtf. I'm getting myself worked up about ectopics even though I've had no symptoms of one. No spotting and I can't feel a lump or anything. I stood up, and applied pressure to where the odd feeling was and bent again and it went away. Wtf.

I bent down today to pick up some of my daughters toys and on my right side near my belly button I felt a weird pulling feeling like something was being squashe when I bent. Never had this before and I know it can't be baby as begin pubic bone.

Wtf. I'm getting myself worked up about ectopics even though I've had no symptoms of one. No spotting and I can't feel a lump or anything. I stood up, and applied pressure to where the odd feeling was and bent again and it went away. Wtf.

I've had similar weird sensations since early on and just figured everything was rearranging daily to make room. Ligaments loosening and stretching...bladder being pressed a bit right out of the gate. There's just so much that happens this early. My food sits around in my gut longer too so I get weird sensations (at best lol) from that too. Don't stress it too much.... Besides I figure squishy feelings will only get worse lol.

Bet I was leanin on my fat. It's gone now! Or a poop hmm. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"