Odd symptom 2WW

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
For the past 3 days I have felt a lot of pressure on my uterus. It feels like someone is basically pressing on it. I can’t remember if this is what it felt like last time I was pregnant but I know I documented that I was feeling pressure. Anyone have this and we’re you pregnant or not at the end. I know my body and I don’t ever have this.

I had this with both pregnancies very early on. I've never had it at any other time so it was what made me suspect I was pregnant.
Fingers crossed.

Im trying so hard not to symptom spot and I had forgotten how hard it is and how much a POAS addict I am! lol!

Good luck cews! Hope you get the outcome you want

For the past 3 days I have felt a lot of pressure on my uterus. It feels like someone is basically pressing on it. I can’t remember if this is what it felt like last time I was pregnant but I know I documented that I was feeling pressure. Anyone have this and we’re you pregnant or not at the end. I know my body and I don’t ever have this.

Hi. Did you get your BFP? And was it nonstop for 3 days or was it at certain times throughout the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->