Odd symptoms..? Help!

FaithInBaby

Reaction score
Assuming my calculations are correct, I should be 10dpo. Last week, I had two dreams about getting pregnant. I have had sensitive breasts, some headaches etc. Normal PMS stuff. And I've been reading that pregnancy symptoms shouldn't have shown up only 10dpo, so I have been discouraged. However, last night I got my first nosebleed ever AND after going to the bathroom, only when wiping I had a slight amount of what appeared to be old (brown) blood in egg white textured CM, but it only happened once. I have also had a weird tightening sensation in my lower abdomen. Anyone have any ideas?

Don't get discouraged. I've heard as well that before missing your period it's not always accurate that the symptoms you have are pregnancy symptoms, but I have also heard that some women who have early symptoms are preggers. So, it's a 50/50 shot. The time you have stated and the details of what you said sound like it COULD be implantation bleeding since that occurs 6-12 dpo. Has AF started or have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->