off on maternity leave, returning and going off again?

holl1109

Mum to 1 & baking the 2nd
Reaction score
does anyone know how long you have to be back at work for before you are entitled to maternity leave again?

hey there, I think as far as I am aware, cos my sister is obsessed with qualifying for maternity before she starts for number 2 its 3 months of work before you can either leave without paying back money or being eligble for more maternity pay. I am sure this is right, but I suppose every workplace can be different. If you are unsure then why not check with the HR department if you have one at your work. Hope this helps.

I only get stat mat pay and my contract says that I only have to work for one full day between leaves.

3 months for the nhs too

As noodles said stat maternity pay you only have to work 1 day between each mat leave. If you get more than stat then each employer will likely have different rules so its best to check xxx

ok thanks ladies i will def check. dont want to miss out on any money that i can get. xx

Hey, also don't forget that your SMP entitlement is based on your average earnings you receive between weeks 17-25 of your pregnancy.So if this happened to fall during any unpaid mat leave (ie the last 3 months) i don't know where u'd stand.I'd check with HR hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->