officially going overdue again!!

mammy2oaklen

Reaction score
no real point to this thread other than to moan about going over due my ds was 13days late i avoided induction by a few hours and today is my due date its 5pm and i have absolutely no signs that this baby is coming anytime soon so its official i will go over again :-( its been a long 9months and a horrible pregnancy with so many problems i would just like to meet him now.
to top it off i have carpel tunnel and its getting worse by the day can barely do anything feeling useless and sorry for myself.
sorry about the rant feel free to join in if ur also overdue and fed up

I feel your pain.
I am having my second induction tomorrow- unless by some miracle something happens in the next few hours.
Fx for you that baby makes an appearance soon xx

Aww hen :-( that's a shame. Don't you have any aches and pains which suggest labour is coming? I'm dreading going overdue but I know many women do. I feel for you! :hugs:

Aw poor you!! I realllly don't wanna go overdue but I think I will!!! Boo! X

I'm now 8 days overdue and induction booked for 12th. Trying anything to avoid induction. Anyone on second pregnancy? Do you get a spell of tiredness before labour? I feel completely shattered today and been sat in bed most of the day. Just got no energy.

:hugs2:

no pains nothing wish i would get something. last time yes i got very tired the day before i went into labour. this time i seem to be exhausted one minute then cleaning the house the next its been going on for weeks.
i clearly have stubborn baby boys!!

I think there should be some eviction rule that baby HAS to come out when they are due. I only went 2 days overdue with my DD, but it was miserable waiting!

Thanks mummy2oaklen. You have cheered me up with the hope that I'm feeling the calm before the storm and tonight or tomorrow something might start moving :hugs:

tryandwish i hope something happens tonight for u with ds i spent 11days going over cleaning and walking miles but the day before i went into labour i just couldnt do anything couldnt even bother to sit on birthing ball was too exhausted so hopefully its something for u too

Well feeling bit more energy this morning but still no more signs of anything happening! Now 9 days overdue so got 3 days left before induction.

My first was an induction 13 days late and I'm booked for induction again on Saturday. Ugh!

Oh I really feel for you ladies I am in the same boat, overdue for the third time & it's very frustrating :-( I went into labour at 10 days over with my first and 7 days over with my second so theres always hope it will be a shorter wait second time.

This time I was hoping for less than 7 days but I have a strong feeling nothing is going to happen in the next 24 hrs :-( am completely shattered too and I remember feeling like that both times before and a bit agitated and restless.

Best just to keep busy and make lots of lovely plans that you can happily cancel if baby makes an appearance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->