Oh and one more thing!

MissyMooMoo

Bethany Alice is here!
Reaction score
I keep needing to wee all the time (like every 15 mins!) and when I go it's just a trickle really and very yellow. It smells sweet and stains the paper yellow (really yellow). I don't feel pain when passing. I just feel normal. But I do have to keep going for some strange reason. When we went into town today we were there shopping for 1 hour and I had to go 4 times!!!!! haha

I don't know what your other symptoms are hun, but I'm 5 days late for AF and noticed in the last couple of days my pee is very yellow too! Like abnormally but I feel pertty much fine otherwise so very confusing!

FX it's a good sign for both of us, lovely. x

I am having similar things happen. I dont think Im going as much as you, BUT there is never much, I mean it doesnt even turn the toilet water colors, but its very bright yellow on the toilet paper......

Ooh mine is really yellow too! I'm 14dpo (I think!) and last time I tested was yesterday with a crappy old :bfn:.

Been having odd feeling in low abdomen almost like UTI with very mild nausea on and off (which unfortunately I also get with UTI!), but also had a couple of days with mental temper and various other oddities so I really don't know what to think now!

Really don't want it to be a UTI and no mini-Vee lurking :nope:

If any of you have similar symptoms and get a :bfp: let me know - I need some encouragement and don't know when to test next without driving mmyself and DH mad!

xx

Silly old :witch: came this morning. Im really low now :-(. Feels like she laughs at you when she comes. Hate her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->