Oh dear God no..late period

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
:confused: Ok I am a week late and allsorts are going through my mind..my x was the last person i slept with-2days before he broke up with me although we used a condom...I am s***ing myself to say the least..i cant be can i?? if i am..i seriously can not bring another baby into the world-especialy not his, he cannot even look after the one he has! I have no job, no home..I took a test a test and it was negative so maybe its just stress what with everything going on? Or maybe i took it too early to know.. Oh god..help! x

:hugs: like you say hun it could be the stress you have had over the last weeks... have you got any early symptoms ??

I know it sonds silly but before id even missed my period my tummy felt wierd like ripples-which is hw i felt when i first fell pregs. and i had ths awful feelin. ive put on nearly a stone in a month, my tummy is bloated and i always feel hungry. Thats it x

:hug: it could just be stress hunni, you've been through a rough time lately.

It does sound like it could just be stress, so try not to worry too much. If you're a week late you would usually get a positive on a test by now... it's hard not to see every little thing as a symptom when it seems like there's a chance you could be pregnant though. If you're not feeling quite right it could just be that messing up your cycles a bit. When did you test? x x

My period was due 28th june,so not sat just gone, but the one before, i tested on that same day cus i'd felt 'different' x

Maybe you should try testing again now? Hopefully you'd get a clear result as you are so late. Either way, it might be worth making an appointment to see your doctor if you're not feeling right. There are lots of things other than pregnancy that could delay your period :hugs: x

sammi: :hugs:
like the others say, it might just be stress - are you usually very regular?
try testing again. I hope everything turns out ok!

i would definately test again to make sure. fingers crossed for you. xx

I am usually regular yes, only reason i found out i was pregs last time was cus i ws a week late. Thanks everyone, i'll get hold of another test this afternoon. If it says negative i'll go see my my GP. I'll keep u posted.X

good luck darling x

Good luck hun! Stress could defintely do that to you as you have dealt with loas the past few months. Hope things ease up for you soon though.

good luck hun have u retested yet?? x x x

:hugs: how did the 2nd test go?

(sorry i ran earlier someone needed feeding you know how it is !!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->