Oh dear lord what did I stumble upon while googling???

channy3232

Reaction score
So I was about to post in the toddler section asking if anyone's toddlers get leg cramps at night. Rocco has had this happen quite a few times. I've noticed the last two times he had on pjs with feet. So I thought maybe there was a connection and that they might be too tight and they're causing the cramps. So I thought I would google. I googled something like leg cramp pjs with feet. I started going through them and found one that said something that sounded like a mom asking about pjs and it said leg cramps too. Well I clicked on it and it was a fetish forum!!! Someone was asking what footed pjs THEY like to wear over their diaper!!! They weren't asking for their kid!! They were asking for themself!! Lol one of the answers was "oh I like x brand. They're nice and tight and really show off my diaper bulge in the back" and another one answered how their Mommy makes them their pjs.
Wow. I think I'm traumatized!! I may never google again!

hehe!! oh dear!!

in answer to your question i get leg cramps alot in my sleep. ive figured out it normally happens if im on my side & have the leg thats nearest the mattress bent & the other one straight. iykwim?
and also wearing socks can cause it if they are tight around my ankle (tight elastic). x

Iv fallen victim to random google searches like that especialy when image searching :)
As for the cramps yes if the foot part is a little tight and causing the toes to curl a bit it could cause leg cramps because the toes curling pulls on and puts a strain on the tendants in the calf muscle.

You may not even notice it looking too tight when they are standing but when they squiggle around in their sleep it may be pulling the fabric up and bending the toes.

Lmao thats hillarious!!

I would think its the pj's too tight hun

I don't know if it will be any help...but at the start of 2nd tri I started getting leg cramps once every few nights. After about 3/4 weeks I bought some magnesium tablets and have only had cramp since when I forgot to take them or ran out. Might be worth looking to see if you coud get a liquid magnesium supplement. x

Bork!

I'll never forget the time I searched 'nappy covers' on eBay. PVC, see-though, adult sized..... :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->