OH has put his foot down...

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
He's making me wait 3 weeks to test. Three! Ugh. lol. After an "oops" where he forgot to put on a condom, I'm here. I told him that he does realize I could have gotten pregnant and he said yes and that I need to wait three weeks to take a test to make sure it's accurate. :dohh:

So I guess my wait here will be a bit longer than most. I'll be symptom spotting like crazy, though. I know that. :haha:

I'll be keeping track of time different than you ladies, though. Instead of DPO, I'll be using DPBD (days past baby dancing). hehe.

So 1DPBD, only 20 left to go.

3 weeks??? Wow don't think I could do it....I would be taking tests in secret haha.

:rofl:

I'm sure I will test before then. I'm already dying to find out. lol

i couldnt handle three. i get poas crazy at around 10 dpo! haha...good luck to you! you could always do it when hes not home. then, if its positive, at least you will know for yours and the baby's sake!

Definately take tests in secret. OH ssaid i was only allowed to buy one test a cycle to take when af was due and have that be my answer. He says "If your pregnant we need to start getting ready to support a baby, not wasting all our extra money on things your just gonna pee on and then throw in the garbage!" ppfft. Hehe I had a secret stash of them and now that I've got a BFP he wants me to buy some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laura7s
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->