Oh Im Never Going To Sleep Tonight

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
Im never going to get to sleep tonight I can see Matilda going into a fit with her epilepsy so I better get some Coca Cola in me cause looks like Im staying up to watch her xx
I have given her a bigger dose of her epilepsy meds - phenobartial and epilem so hope they work xx she really needs to see her Paed the dosage asnt been put up for about 8 weeks so Im sure she isnt on even now which wont help xxx
Here goes a Long Night xxxxx

aww thats awful i hope shes ok my brother has epilepsy n used to have really bad fits they do get better with age. i hope little matilda goes the same

Hope she's ok hun! PM me for my MSN if you wanna talk :hugs: x

hope she is ok! why are you particulrly concerned tonight?? what is she like when fitting? does she recover quick or do you have to see a doc?

Aww Hugs Hun xXx Hope you are both ok xXx

Emma I am only concerned tonight cause she was doing her twitching which might sound strange but usually a sign something going on xx
Also she as different one, think she might have had one which they call silent fits with the deep sleep she as put herself into x But if she as a big one she throws herself around her cot or pram whereva she is, foams at mouth, goes bright red, stiff, then sleeps for hours after xx
Think if she is ok in a couplf of hours will go to bed and phone her pead in morning to check med levels xxx

Really hope she is ok hun, whilst T was in hospital she had a fit, but not enough to cause concern because it was just a one off. 1 in 4 people with Hydrocephalus have epilepsy - that is a scarily high figure!

I know it is it started with her first shunt infection EColi and they were hoping it was judt the infection but now are admitting she looks like she as it for life xx and nurses said well at least you will def get higher rate DLA - my respond was bloody hell I would prefer her to be well and no get any money but used to it now never thought Id handle her having a fit at home and my own but dont even need to phone now unless it is a prolonged one I cant get her out of xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->