• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh impatiently waiting...

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
Being 28 weeks, I know I have no room to talk about being impatient! However, I am super excited to hold my little one :) and the wait seems like forever!! I have noticed (earlier today actually) that walking around the store simply looking at things for our new place made me start to cramp. Quickly, I sat down for a while, though. This may sound crazy, but I worry about over doing it and going into preterm labor! Anyone else had incidents such as this?

Could those cramps be Braxton Hicks contractions? Or you might have been dehydrated... I wouldn't worry unless they get very frequent and uncomfortable.

And I'm impatient too, though I love being pregnant and knowing my son is safe where he is. It's just that time goes so slowly! I can't wait to get to know this baby...

It could be! The thing is, my back always aches anymore, so when I feel my stomach "tighten", I chalk it up to him moving or something of that sort, you know? But it happens every time it walk for a while without sitting!

I know the feeling, but I also know I'll miss being pregnant. It's just hard to be impatient seeing everyone else with their little ones!

I am impatient but at the same time scared as hell. Haha. By all means we are not ready for this little baby to come just yet. But the cramping while walking tell your doctor. Mine made me take it easy as he monitor me and notice my uterus was being active. A couple days later I was admitted to the hospital. So to be safe tell your ob

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->