OH is driving me crazyy...

mummie2be

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I am beyond happy that he is getting excited about babygirl finally getting here, but he is driving me nuts! He has been at work for just over 5 hours and I've already received 8 texts about whether labor has started and 2 phone calls.

I really don't know how I am going to handle 3.5 more weeks of this...

Aww. That's actually very cute he's so excited!

It is adorable, but annoying!
I think he's so anxious because he started a new shift working 12 hours and it's an hour drive, so he is gone for about 14 hours at a time and I think he is worried something is going to happen when he's at work, so he keeps checking in on me.

I think that's super cute of him even though putting myself in your shoes I can clearly see how that easily becomes irritating...lol.

It's great that he doesn't want to risk missing out when he's at work. Another way round it might be for you to give him 2,3 or 4-hourly updates by txt or something before he has the chance of asking:haha:

My oh is starting to do the same. His normal place of work is a 20 minute walk, but he's travelling round a lot at the moment by train. He can be anywhere from an hours train journey, up to 6 hours!! He keeps asking for the first sign and he'll rush back! My problem is I won't know the difference between strong Braxton hicks, and early labour!! It's sweet, but as you said, over 3 more weeks of this?! x

that's adorable!!...mine is getting excited too...hasn't been checking up on me like that thankfully (cause yes, adorable or not, that will get annoying)

i think mine just hasn't been sleeping well because he's too excited....every night after work and every weekend lately he has been sooo tired....he's completely useless and sometimes grumpy...
the tired and grumpy part sucks but its awesome to see how excited and anxious he is!!

Aww least he is stll working and out of the house! Really shows he cares! :) i agree text him before he texts u!

My hubby hasnt left my side last 3weeks for anything. I actually left super early for my appt saying i was going to store and he freaked asking if i would be back in time for him to join my appt. I told him Im not driving 30mins home to get him . He still is upset with that but way i see it is the appts are silly anyways he isnt missing a scan or anything. Just weight bp and how are u feeling with a internal exam. So i shouldnt feel bad. I guess as annoying as it is its tge way try show they care for us!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->