OH is going to go mad !!!

Gems

Reaction score
Ive just spent over £300 on my LO's nursery on soft furnishings !!

Went for the Gingerbread theme at Mama's and Papa's

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/range/gingerbread/2655/

But the OH will go crazy as he said its silly spending so much. I just couldnt resist !!!

xx

Ohhhh you had to put a link didnt you...now I want it!!! :)

Im sure your OH wont mind, just do what I do and say that baby wanted it. Usually works :)

Isnt it just adorable, i couldnt resist. Its perfect for a unisex nursery too !!
xx

Ive just spent over £300 on my LO's nursery on soft furnishings !!

Went for the Gingerbread theme at Mama's and Papa's

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/range/gingerbread/2655/

But the OH will go crazy as he said its silly spending so much. I just couldnt resist !!!

xx

We've got gingerbread stuff too :) well cute

Ive spent so much on my soft furnishings i wouldnt like to add up...we went for the i love my bear range.....But your gingerbread stuff is lovely :) XXX

That is so lovely :D

I think all we women do that from time to time :rofl:

I bet once he see's it, it will be fine, just tell him when he's in a really good mood or drunk :D

XXX

Just do what i do and half the original price of everything you buy and tell him thats how much it was! bargain!

I do the half price thing too, OH doesn't understand the real price of things, afterall he gets his hair cut for £6.00 and thinks that a bit on the steep side!

That is so lovely :D

I think all we women do that from time to time :rofl:

I bet once he see's it, it will be fine, just tell him when he's in a really good mood or drunk :D

XXX
I was about to say that, once he sees it all done, he will love it!!

Thats gorgeous! I'd go for the "but the baby wanted it..." line!

I LOVE it! I've collected gingerbread men since I was a kid! Wish I'd seen this before!

Aww, it's so easy to go overboard when shopping!

Umm :blush: I do the half price lie thing too :blush:

Then later in the month when he sees the actual price on the bank statements or receipts and questions me about it I say "Yes! I told you it was that much. Remember?" He usually doesn't so he keeps quiet so as not to let on that he never actually listens LOL :rofl:

And that's me off the hook :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->