Oh my! Dare i say the p word!!!

ljpossi123

Reaction score
Morning girls,

Not sure where to start and stop reading if i start waffling and you get bored BUT .... i think i got a BFP!!!!

Firstly, i'm going to be cautious for a while because last year i had a mc at 7 weeks, i'm therefore totally paranoid now but i guess i'll have to relax a bit.

Secondly, no symptoms can be a good thing! I'm 10 dpo today and 1-8 dpo i had nothing and i mean nothing, no cramp, no sore boobs, no extra cm, nothing. On 8 dpo i had the worst tummy pains and diarrhea, i spent most of the day on the loo in pain but my dd had a bit of a dicky tummy also so could have been that. Yesterday and today the only thing i have noticed is a few cramps last night and my body is quite veiny (on thighs mainly) - not specifically on boobs (which are not sore at all).

I did a test yesterday (IC) and got a really faint line - so faint it only showed in a certain light at a certain angle and i've had dodgy IC's before so i wasn't convinced. This morning (with smu) i did another IC and there was a slightly darker line, i didn't need to squint so much to see it and i just did (with third wee) a FR and got a faint but definately there line!

I don't want to do a whole "what we did" thing cos i'm not yet convinced it's for real and i don't want to sound cocky but i didn't O til CD30 then we bd the day before +opk, the day of + and the day after - a bit like SMEP.

I've ordered another 15 IC's, i've got 2 clearblue and i cb digi - and i won't stop poas until they're gone!!

Sticky glue for me please girls

Thanks
Lisa x x x

well done for you honey im so pleased- happy endings = awesome :yipee:

congrats babes a line is bfp yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xx

Congrats sweety...Sending you lots of sticky glue for your beany!:hugs:

remember be careful to announce that stuff on here babes, people have been banned before now- so be really careful , but i dont mind reading it here- so good luck hunny all my love xxxx

I really hope this is it for you!! keep us posted on your progress :hug:

congrats have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Loads of sticky :dust: to you.

I'm 4 weeks and my last pg ended with a mm/c so i can totally understand. Give me a shout if you fancy a chat.

Congratulations. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->