Oh my god !!!!

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I can't believe that I'm able to do this. I had a terrible feeling I never would but I'm here to cautiously announce my BFP :happydance: :happydance:
The ironic thing is that me an OH haven't been trying for a couple of months because it was literally doing my head in!! And last month we only BD ONCE!!
I thought the week before I ovulated. Turns out we've been bding waay too late!!
I've taken four tests in total. Two IC's and two tesco and they're very very positive. I just can't believe it. I'm in shock.
My OH is at work and I'm not telling him over the phone. Any suggestions on how I tell him?? Baring in mind he's going to more shocked than me no doubt!!

Put one of the tests in a box of some sort and hand it to him as a present

Congrats

Thanks girls. I'm shaking I'm in shock I think and it's killing me that I can't just tell my fiance.

Congrats honey!!!

call him up and make sures he's not driving or anything else that would cause him problems with the Shock! and send him a picture message!

awww honey I'm SO happy for you!

Just got back from docs. Had it confirmed. Nurse gave me a big pack full of leaflets and information. On way back from docs I went and bought a digi and used my fmu (i saved it!!) and it took ages but the most wonderful words "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" popped up. Im so happy I could burst!!
Couldn't wait all day to tell OH so I phoned him and said "are you sitting down........."
Then sent him the digi pic. He's in shock but extremely happy. He wishes he was here with me and so do I. I'm rattling about this house crying one minute, laughing the next!!

hahahaah embo it sounds perfect! well done honey! how on EARTH did you save yuor FMU? I've peed 3 times already today!

I peed in a cup mushmouth and saved that!! :rofl::rofl:

haahhaah GENIUS! absoloute GENIUS! why didnt I think of that? :dohh:

Ah congrats, you sound so excited and i'm very happy for you even though i don't know you! x

congratulations hun! its such an amazing feeling to see that positive!!! onto the next stage :flower:

:happydance::happydance:
Yay.

Congrats.

Question.........do the docs have an instant test to confirm it for you? I have never experienced it and was wondering for future reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->