Oh my gosh!

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I've not been around since before Christmas, but I'm back now and with good news (I think!) :happydance:
I'm on CD31 today, and I decided to take a test because my boobs and nipples have been a bit sore lately, and I kept thinking I could smell bad food (!).
So, my DH bought me a Clearblue, and it's there! :bfp:
I'm in a massive state of shock! My DH is going to go back to the shops now, and get one of those tests with a conception indicator!
Oh my god!
What do I do now?! I'm so full of questions!
:cloud9:

OMG how exciting is this???????????? I feel the same as you probably...in TOTAL shock and amazement...OH is also shocked but very pleased!!

It was so cool to see the words "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" !!! Bizarre!!!

What DO we do now????? :rofl:

xxxx

HUGE congrats!! I guess what you do next is ring the doctor? Oh, and celebrate your wonderful news of course!!

xx

Congratulations!! The things that you do now are ring your Dr and join the 1st Tri message board!

OMG how exciting is this???????????? I feel the same as you probably...in TOTAL shock and amazement...OH is also shocked but very pleased!!

It was so cool to see the words "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" !!! Bizarre!!!

What DO we do now????? :rofl:

xxxx

Hey!
Big congratulations to you too :happydance:
I've already been on the phone - and am booked in to see the nurse at 11.10am this morning. I also went to Mothercare yesterday and bought 'The Pregnancy Bible' and my DH bought 'The Blokes Guide to Pregnancy' :happydance:
We've told both sets of parents, my DH's sister and her husband, and my best friend. God knows how I'm not going to tell anyone else!!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"