Oh No - Broken Cushie Tushie :(

Rach28

Mom of 2 & #3 on the way!
Reaction score
My CT's arrived yesterday, I soaked them overnight and did a pre wash and extra rinse today, whilst in the machine, one of the snaps has come off the bumble bee one :cry::cry: :nope:

I've contacted Alix about it - I'm just hoping I can get a replacement as they are lovely squishy nappies

oh no, hope it can be replaced for u xx

That's a bit shoddy quality if they've fallen apart already!

Oh no :(
Id imagine you can get a replacement if youve only just got it.

I had a problem with a cushie I had, I did a quick pre wash and some of the stitching came undone on the seam. xx

it should be replaced as long as you've followed the washing directions.

are they white snaps? if you cant get it fixed send it to me and i'll put one on for you

x

Thanks hun, I havnt had a reply yet about it :(

When I found the bits of snap in the washing machine, I thught it had come of one of my cheapies.... but to find it had come of the new CT, was really dissappointed.:cry:

Yep, followed washing instructions, I only ever wash on 30 with an extra rinse cycle afterwards.

cushies are notorious for it, i dont know why, ive never had a snap fall off like but the stitching on the top of mine all came undone after a few prewashes and i had to fix it, its perfect now though

x

I phoned in the end as I wasnt 100% that my email had gone through (wobbly wifi moment)

She said she would put a new one in the post for me today, I asked if she wanted me to send the broken one back to her and she said no, all she wanted was a photo of the broken bit emailed to her as a record for the manufacturers.

So I'm getting a new bee one :happydance: but have the one with the broken snap still here... In theory I could still use it but would feel really guilty in doing so now she's sending me a new one.... even though I offered to return it, what would you do?

I would get Ellie to fix the other one and use both of them!

xxxx

oooh i would send it to me, and then then i will fix it and then you should let me keep it lmao

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->