oh no...Ive just realised!!

jessabella

Reaction score
With my obsession of cloth nappies at the moment I was so excited with showing them off and completley didnt think about it...ITS GOING TO BE WINTER...when my buba arrives!!
How will I manage to show them off during the winter??:cry:
I do have babylegs but cant just put her in a nappie shirt and babylegs..will freezer her tucas off!:shrug:

Indoors I'm sure she'll be fine in a longsleeve top, nappy and babylegs :) As long as the house/whevever you are is heated well enough, she'll be fine :) You could always put a cardigan on top, if you wanted :)

Indoors I'm sure she'll be fine in a longsleeve top, nappy and babylegs :) As long as the house/whevever you are is heated well enough, she'll be fine :) You could always put a cardigan on top, if you wanted :)

Agree :thumbup: xxx

She'll be nicely chunked up when it gets warmer and that's when she'll be able to fit into ANY nappy :thumbup:

hahaha...yeah im so ready to show off!! yeah hubby said in the house she would be fine with longsleeve and a cardi and babyleggs
..thats all I care about, when we have visitors ...outside she will be rugged up for sure!! tee hee!!

Just think tho in June our LOs will be 6 months and good to go in any pretties :D

By the way happy third trimester and 27 weeks to us both? :wohoo:

you can get some really cute winter dresses for little girls with baby legs underneath and a long sleved top she will look fab

yeah I havent got her ANY dresses as of yet..shame!!

https://www.pumpkinpatch.co.uk/list...by-girl/mid-season-sale/dresses-and-leggings/

try here their clothes wear really well and are good quality

Or get some wool longies, or skirties! That's another show off option. You can team skirties, bloomers and pantaloons with matching leg warmers as well!
How about this set?
https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/thenappyline/Flamingocombo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back