Oh no :( what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise73

Reaction score
We bought the asda wooden kitchen a couple of weeks ago(the £40 one). Obv it was new out so no reviews at the time. Now people have theirs and the reviews are awful :( cheap and flimsy,oven door comes off etc. this was meant to be a birthday present for lg for feb. Don't know what to do now as can't take back for refund :/

We have the asda kitchen and dd3 loves it.
We've had it nearly a year and with up to three of them playing with it I would say it's withstood a lot. DD3 can be a little heavy handed and she does play with it most days. We have had no problem with the door either.

I would actually say it was one of the best buys last year :)

Just to add it's not exactly the same but is pretty similar. :)

How come you can't take it back hun? Keep in mind a lot has been said just looking at it in the shop and half the time its lazily put up in a hurry. Also it can't be that different from last years :flower:

I am the same I can still return mine as I only got it a few weeks ago but not sure as the reviews are mixed i would much prefer the elc one but £40 is much cheaper what age is your lo?

Thanks everyone. My little girl will be 3 in feb. Just wish I had stuck with my original plan and got the ikea one:dohh:

Why don't you return it and say you lost the receipt? They might give you the money back on a gift card xx

why can't you take it back? I have always found Asda are pretty good with returns and will give you a gift card if you don't have your receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"