Oh no! Will this become a sleeping aid..?

enola

Brand new baby-led mummy
Reaction score
Daniel fell asleep at the breast and has again twisted himself so that my nipple is in his ear. I am genuinely concerned...what if, six years down the line, he just can't get to sleep without me putting my nipple in his ear?! :wacko:

:rofl:

:rofl: I shouldnt laugh as T often uses my boob as a pillow!

:rofl: youre making a rod for your own back by always giving him your nipple in his ear .... :rofl:

:rofl: I shouldnt laugh as T often uses my boob as a pillow!

K does this too, OH often sings him that song 'everybody needs a bosom for a pillow' :haha:

ROFL!! Haha!!
George often uses my booby as a pillow too xxxx

Head on one boob, hand on the other - every time!

ooh dear lol...brings a slightly new meaning to the 'bitty' sketch in Little Britain :haha:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/leftbehindchild/bitty.jpg

Tom likes to play with one nipple whilst feeding from the other! I find this a bit weird, but they're his nipples!!! I just hope that doesn't stick :rofl:

B holds on to the one she's feeding from, as if she's scared it's going to just up and leave by itself! She really digs her nails in though; ow! And uses it as a pillow when she's done too... :dohh:

Babies, eh?! I'm sure they'll grow out of it...

You will have to appear on This Morning when he is 5 and defend his need to use ur nipples as earplugs :lol: Don't have a thread on this forum about it then or there will be 30 pages on it!

You will have to appear on This Morning when he is 5 and defend his need to use ur nipples as earplugs :lol: Don't have a thread on this forum about it then or there will be 30 pages on it!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"