oh no!

Chel

Reaction score
This'll teach me for trying to be a person not just a mummy.

I currently have hair dye in my hair, the clock is ticking down to the time I need to rinse it out and Jasper isn't 100% asleep in my arms.

I had a plan! It was a great plan! Jasper's midmorning sleep is usually the longest (around 3 hours) I waited until he'd been down in his bed for about 20minutes, so I knew he was in a proper sleep, so I'd have time to put it in (10mins) let it set (30 mins) and rinse (usually 10-15 mins). I had PLENTY of time!

But no sooner had I put it in my hair he was awake and crying!

That'll teach me to try to plan around an 8 week old baby!

Wish me luck for getting the hair dye out without Jasper waking!

:rofl: Babies never do what we want or expect them to :rofl:

:rofl:

I did this when my daughter was a baby. Thought for sure I had her figured out, quickly put the dye in my hair which is past my shoulders, sat there with dye in my hair for the allotted time and just when I had to go rinse it out, she woke up. I was only breastfeeding her at that time.

Needless to say I had to put her in her bouncer and sing and everything to her when I was rinsing my hair out. She wasn't happy.

:hugs: oh honey, everytime i try to second guess maddi shes always one step ahead :dohh: x

It went well in the end!

I ended up feeding Jasper while I was waiting for it to set and then put him in his baby gym with a nursery rhyme cd playing in our bedroom, with the ensuite door open so I could see him from in the shower. He was merry the whole time I rinsed out my hair! I was so pleased. It would have been horrible if he'd been crying!

I had a bit of a laugh when I double check the intructions to see how to leave it. Next to where it says to leave it for up to 40mins, theres a cartoon picture of a women with a bath robe on, hair wrapped up in a towel, feet up, reading a magazine!!! I wish I could have done that while I was waiting my 40mins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->