OH says I did it wrong......buts theres def two pink lines!

abigail_71

Reaction score
So having had all the usual symptoms of AF (Boobs swollen like watermelons, a few cramps, and a bit hormonal) I decided to do a test last night as we were off to the pub and I fancied a drink and got a :bfp:

Whoooo! exciting and scary! OH says I did it wong (how many ways can you POAS??). I think he is in denial and I must admit this morning I don't quite believe it myself....feel a bit anxious thats its not real. Anyone else feel like this? x

post a pic hun, or do another test tomorrow as if you are preggo your hcg will have got stronger and will show up on test better...hope you are!!! :)

p.s. when i first got my bfp it felt too good to be true and only sunk in better after i did the digi and even then still took a little longer to sink fully!

lines are lines on hpt's....so congrats!

Thanks guys! We hadn't used contraception for two years so to be honest I really thought there might be a problem. We've been actively trying for 4 months using fertility friend to track temps etc.

I can't post the link to my pic yet as less than ten posts - haven't been joined up long thought it would all take a lot longer! I still don't believe it!

congratulations! my husband was also skeptical when i got my :bfp: but eventually got around to accepting it. :winkwink:

Ah thanks lovelies! I was 15 dpo when I tested and the lines are very distinct. Also temp still going up so I don't think theres any room for doubt. Slightly panicking about money as I thought we would have a bit longer but very happy too.

OH won't believe it until 'its a proper test at the doctors' he says.

Congratulations!!! I'm over the moon for you!! Just ignore your OH, he doesn't have the benefit of all the symptoms you have to help him believe. He'll get there soon thought!! xo :hug:

well done xx big congrats xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->