Oh the headaches

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
Since 9dpo I have had 3 painful headaches and Tylenol is barely working. Anyone else suffering from them? And safe tricks to rid myself of the pain? I have so much studying to get down and my babies to take care. I'm barely functioning today. Oh I had my iron checked today. It's 13.7 :) I'm usually low so these prenatal vitamins are doing a darn good job!

I've seen something online before about putting your feet in hot water and placing a bag of peas on your neck. I'm not sure if it works but there's no harm in trying! :) xxxx

Fill your bathtub with enough water to cover your feet (as hot of water as you can stand). Sit on the edge with your feet in the water and lean forward. Then put an icepack/bag of frozen veggies/anything cold on the back of your neck and also dip your hands into the hot water. Stay in this position for about 5-10 minutes. This redistributes your blood flow to your extremities and reduces the pressure in your head. Tylenol doesn't do much for me except fever reduction, this is an alternative, perfectly safe method that has worked for me many times as I suffer from frequent migraines.

^ Lol I took to long trying to think of how to describe this, she beat me to it :D haha

Yours contained much more detail than mine hah! Must be good advice if it's come from 2 of us ;)

hope it helps! xxxx

I will definitely try it! I too am a frequent to migraines and the meds I take for them (maxalt) are not safe during pregnancy so I'm suffering lol. Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->