Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Jacks mommy

Reaction score
So 28 weeks and have a stinking cough and cold, hot honey and lemon doing very little but as we know not much else we can do!
So this morning while dressing DS had a coughing fit followed by sneezing about 5 time and wet myself! DS then said mommy should have used the potty with a very cross face! (Currently potty training) so not only having to clean up his little accidents I'm cleaning up my own too! Here's me thinking pregnant so no period no need to wear pads! Oh how I was wrong!!!!
Sorry for the moan this early in the morning but had to share and no one else really understands! 😊

I feel your pain. This is my first, and I've done kegels religiously since I was like 16, so I thought I'd be safe. WRONG! Had a cold about 7 weeks ago and have been wearing liners ever since :( Have to say the part about your son scolding you is adorable though :haha:

Happened to me 3 weeks ago. Sneezed and trickled. Omg 25 years old and doing things like that. My cold was horrible too. All we need lol xx

I sneezed and wet myself last week as well (woohoo! ) wasn't just a trickle either haha I full on wet myself!

:hugs: I've had an awful cough/cold thing this week, and I've wee'd a few times too :haha:

I have just got over a very nasty cold (I'm 31 weeks) and i was really expecting this to happen to me with the amount i was sneezing and coughing, i tried to be prepared but nothing happened ... i thought i was very lucky, then yesterday i was round at friends and laughed so hard i pee'd on their sofa!! Mortified! !! :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->