Ohhh the nausea!

Farmvillediva

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to the boards. I have a few questions. The first day of my af was May 3 and I am CERTAIN I ov'd on May 16 or 17 which was the 14th/15th day of my cycle (bloating, increased sex drive, tacky discharge the whole 9yards). We did do the bd on both of those days but used the pull-out method.

I typically get o pain every month but here it is May 27 and I have been having o pain along with back pain since yesterday. But pain is only on one side. My next cycle is due on June 1st. Also for the past week I have been dizzy, flushed/tingly, my body feels warmer, dry/cotton mouth, thirsty, running to the bathroom often (although have been drinking lots of coffee and water but this is ridiculous) and my stomach has not been happy/nausea.

Still my bb's aren't sore and I am having my normal o'pain. My usual PMS symptoms are fried food cravings, sore bb's, fatigue, occasional breakout or back pain and definitely mood swings. Not really having that right now and I'm four days away from af.

I have spent the past 3 hours trying to understand ov (when it starts, ends, when pain occurs, etc.) but I'm still a little confused.

so WHAT GIVES? Is it possible that I am preggers?

We're in similar positions hun. I think I ov'd around the 16th-17th May and AF would be due around the 1st June. Test when AF would be due but I'm guessing it's totally possible you could be preggers. Good luck :thumbup: xx

Okay so today was AF day and it's 11:25pm and nothing. I have never been late EVER. Having serious back pain though :-(

I agree - test!!! I got bfn but I'm not out till the witch shows up!!! GL xx

Well AF is two days late but I am starting to have some brown discharge. Also took FRER and I got a BFN. I wasn't trying and the timing wasn't the greatest for a pregnancy but I am really sad. Still my symptoms are consistent and very unusual for my AF and technically she hasn't arrived yet so still waiting. When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? I just took mine 10 minutes ago 3:30ish in the afternoon.

Morning urine. Until you are atleast a week late. Good luck. xx

First urine of the day or as close to that as poss. I did mine at three days late at 6:30 am and the line was very clear!

Okay....so still waiting. Will try the PT in the morning. Still late, still having brown spotting but only when I wipe (sorry tmi). Unfortunately I am still cramping on the left side, and I still have off and on deep back pain. For a few days I was having period like cramps but AF never showed. Haven't told DH that I am late. I wanted to make sure before I told him because I know he will get stressed out. We just lost our health Insurance and we weren't planning on actively ttc till next spring once we got into a new home and got our insurance back. Sorry guys I just needed to vent. Keeping this secret and having this pain is just stressing me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->