Ohhhh shizzer

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
Iv just had a bloody show :-s don't know who's read my previous posts but iv been up n down the hospital with preterm labour signs!

Feeling a bit crampy now :-( but I bumped my bump yest so now I'm nervous! Iv got the mw in 1hr 20mins at my docs but dunno whether to wait for that it phone hos xx

Phone the hospital, I imagine they'll want to assess you.

Fingers crossed all is ok :hugs:

Best to call the hopsital as the midwife at the hospital may send you anyway. Hope all is well

I'm being kept in :-( they have picked up the contractions on the monitor, 1 cm dilated which is still normal but they need to keep me in cause if this is labour il need to steroids :-( xx

Oh no :( Hope it isn't labour and you will be home in no time at all xx

The doctor has just been to see me and is giving me the steroid injections :-( xx

Fx for you and LO. Keep us updated as best you can.

:hugs: Hope everything calms down and baby stays put for you awhile longer:hugs: I just got done my final steroid injection yesterday (a round at 23 weeks and next at 26+4 and 5 for placental abruption) They sting a bit but its really not so bad:hugs: They do really amazing things for babies lungs too, my last baby was a 32 weeker and only needed 12 hours on CPAP and then was breathing well:thumbup: You're almost 32 weeks, thats a big preemie milestone:hugs:

I thought it was really stingy but then again I'm a big woose with needles! Lol
Contractions still coming but they haven't gotten any sorer so hopefully that's a good thing?
Fingers crossed he says a wee bit longer but I guess they come when they decide and not us! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->