ok.. i need a weightloss buddy..

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ive realised i actually cannot loose weight on my own :dohh: im just too weak when it comes to snacking and eating late...

i need a weightloss buddy who isnt gonna give up in a week and leave me to struggle on my own!

anybody around looking to make a commitment to loosing weight? i will be joining WW on saturday... something ive never done before and hopefully it will make me commit even more.

i'm starting the cambridge diet either today or friday, i;ll be your weight loss buddy :)

I'm still here :kiss: Am on slimfast and exercising as of last week.

lol Nic!!!! :rofl: it all fell apart last time.. i think ive probably put on about 3/4 of that stone i lost... :sick: AND my gym membership lapsed AND my scales broke :rofl:

oh well today is a new day! shame it started with a bacon buttie but i didnt eat the fat and it was on brown bread no butter!

lol Nic!!!! :rofl: it all fell apart last time.. i think ive probably put on about 3/4 of that stone i lost... :sick: AND my gym membership lapsed AND my scales broke :rofl:

oh well today is a new day! shame it started with a bacon buttie but i didnt eat the fat and it was on brown bread no butter!

I know :lol: I just maintained for ages!

Today is a new day though, and you can do it! Go buy some cheapie scales for a fiver at Asda :winkwink: What you got planned for lunch?

for lunch im having greek salad with pitta bread and for dinner we're having veggie chilli with rice, you?

if i get it today, i start tomorrow so will only be eating pitta bread with hummus today as i need to cut down before i actually go on the diet, and if i start on friday, i'll have a yoghurt in a couple of hours and then pitta bread with hummus.
i'm pretty much addicted to food so taking food out completely seems like a pretty good idea, lol. :)

see i love food.. thats my downfall.. i love cooking and eating!

for lunch im having greek salad with pitta bread and for dinner we're having veggie chilli with rice, you?

Salad with goats cheese, peppers and sundried tomatoes for lunch

Low fat veggie lasagne for dinner.

Had slimfast for brekkie.

veggie chilli sounds lush but I would add cheese and sour cream :blush:

see i love food.. thats my downfall.. i love cooking and eating!

i can't cook so its mainly easy things like frosties and yoghurts :( so if i have a set plan that i have to follow it should be pretty easy..i hope :S

I started the Cambridge diet today. For breakfast I had cinnamon and apple porridge which was suprising delicious. I have previously tried SW and WW with little to no success.

If you love your food i would suggest Slimming World, you can eat AS MUCH as you like, you can pile your plate high with potatoes if you want. I always done bad at WW as i have a big appetite and sticking to so many points a day just didnt do it for me!

I am struggling at the moment, I understand the diet fully, It's just about me making right choices particularly in my Nans house (she has the best array of biscuits and cakes EVER :blush:

I would more than happily be your buddy, I need a crutch myself!! :flower:

ok so how about the 'cambridge diet' girlies crystalbell and walkerscrisps buddy up since theyre doing the same diet and me,nic and amy-lea buddy up doing our other,slower diets :thumbup:

does that sound ok?

Sounds fine to me. I just need someone to kick me up the arse, be it a big
e- kick or not haha.

I only on my 3rd week and in all I have GAINED half a lb! I lost 1lb my first week then gained 1.5lbs :dohh:

I have a meal out on Thursday night , so I predict a dessert, but I am going to try and not let it effect the rest of my weekend just because i had one blow out day!

ok today has gone out of the window for me so ive decided to start 2moro.. am going now to start a weightloss journal thread although i dont know my weight so will have to buy some scales!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->