Ok, I'm officially worried.

Shelley71

Reaction score
I've been trying not to worry, I really have. And, PLEASE someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I am now on CD16 with nothing but low readings on the CBFM. FF has me set to O on CD18. I'm okay with that because that still gives me a 10 day LP. BUT, if I were going to O in just two days, wouldn't I be getting at least a HIGH reading on the CBFM by now??? :-( Oh, and CM is non-existent - lotion like is all I've got as of last night.

This is my worst nightmare - not Oing. Makes me feel kind of sick to think it might actually happen (or technically not happen).

I did another OPK yesterday afternoon and it was lighter than the day before, but I think my urine was too diluted. I'm going to do another one later today. PLEASE let that one be darker!

didn't want to read and run. it's my first month with the CBFM so i don't have much experience either but i read somewhere that sometimes you can go straight from low to peak? hopefully that's your case! :flower:

Wish I could help, but never used a CBFM - didn't want to read and run!
:hugs:

Did an OPK - here is the result. Darker than yesterday, so MAYBE things are starting to pick up and I will end up Oing soon. :shrug:

https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6056/photo7ch.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did an OPK - here is the result. Darker than yesterday, so MAYBE things are starting to pick up and I will end up Oing soon. :shrug:

https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6056/photo7ch.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would think you'll see a darker 2nd line tomorrow :happydance:

It's looking good Shelley, I would def say you are on your way to a proper +opk tomorrow!:happydance:

Yeah, so......NOTHING again. CD17 and CBFM is still freaking low and the OPK line was lighter this morning. I do normally test with OPKs in the afternoon, so, I guess I'll try it again later.

According to FF, I am supposed to O tomorrow. None of this makes sense, unless the CBFM is not working. I bought it used, it was a month old, and the lady got pregnant, so I really had no worries about a defective product.

I'm so frustrated. The only thing that will keep me sane is if I have a higher temp shift Tuesday. I am just at a loss. We've covered our bases though, BDing wise. I definitely had right ovary pains last night as I was trying to go to sleep, so I really thought I'd see something this morning. Alas, no.

I just need to know that I'm Oing! :hissy:

Shelley- What if you got your surge last night? Did you BD last night? I hope you see your tenp shift soon...

Shelley- What if you got your surge last night? Did you BD last night? I hope you see your tenp shift soon...

We BD'd around 5pm yesterday, and I am sure we will today too. I also forgot to mention that I had some pretty painful pangs last night when I was trying to go to sleep. They were around my right ovary, and lasted a minute or two. So, I guess it's possible? But, if that were the case, wouldn't my temp have risen today?

I'm honestly still not clear on how the O pain, Oing and temp rise relate to each other. I get that the temp rise occurs the day after O, but O pain throws me off. Is O pain exactly when the egg drops free of the follicle and that IS ovulation or does the whole process take a bit longer than the "now" of the O pain? Did any of that even make sense?? :shrug:

I am willing to bet you will see your temp shift tomorrow morning....and your test looked dark enough to me...It is more important that you are BDing at the right time...and you get a sustained temp shift...

I think you should put the damn CBFM away and have fun BDing today! :)

Hi shelley try not and worry too much,the exact thing is happening with me ATM too.am on d15 and still only one bar and low reading.have just been trying every other nite and am expecting two bars on my cbfm tomorrow.am due to ovulate on d19 ,so fingers crossed for tomorrow for u :thumbup: good luck.xxxxxx

Im on my first month of the CBFM too so no expert but I saw your other post so hopefully its all good! Keep with the BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->