Ok, its official....

alex_85

Reaction score
...I am spending waaaay too much time on here! I was walking past an Edinburgh Woollen Mill shop today, and there was a sign in the window for their website - www.ewm.co.uk. And whats the very very first thing that pops into my head? Egg White Mucus!! :dohh: :haha: Plus if I had any more baby dreams, I think I'm going to dream one into existence, hehe :baby:

I've just got back from princes street myself and it was mobbed!!! Was the annoying man with his head in the bucket taking up the street when you walked past??!!:winkwink:
We were looking at baby presents for sister in law who is having a baby soon and all I could think of is I wish it was me!!
TTC for the first time in a few weeks (think that is when ovulation happens but not 100% sure), good luck

Haha, I wish it was the one in Edinburgh, me and OH were there last year, and I loved it, but unfortunately I'm in Northampton! What on earth was he doing with his head in a bucket? :wacko: Good luck TTC!

It was one of those street entertainers! Just doing a headstand in a bucket basically and people were throwing money in another bucket - Random!

Lol alex. I'm exactly the same....it's strange how easy these things take over your mind.

See, we dont get anyone as 'entertaining' up here...we have to make do with fiddlers and accordionists (is that a word?)

x

Alex :rofl: I do that as well though...

Swiftbaby, welcome! Why don't you join us in WTT summer 2010? There's loads of girls just about to move to TTC now.

Alex :rofl: I do that as well though...

Swiftbaby, welcome! Why don't you join us in WTT summer 2010? There's loads of girls just about to move to TTC now.

Thanks Amygdala, I will do that as it would defo be good to be amongst others in a similar position and new to this whole thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->