OK Name thread again!

Shinning_Star

WTT for a possible no4???
Reaction score
SO I was going to keep my names really quiet, but now I'm not sure about either the girls or the boys.

So if it's a blue bump GABRIEL EDWARD
If it's a pink bump PHOEBE LAURA or POPPY SERENA/LAURA?

I also kinda like PEGGY (but do you think thats too old? ) It's my nans' name, think it might be ok??

Honesty please folkes am completly confused, and any suggestions for a boys name wld be good if you think it's not gonna be 'cool' enuf through out life?

Second names not in question as they're family and just names that will be in
No matter what but first names, I just don't know ?????????? eeek!

I thought Peggy was a pet name for like a Margaret or something?

I really like Poppy:) Not so hot on Pheobe, because then she'd get called "Fifi" at some point in her life, plus it just reminds me of the show Friends, and I hated Friends, lol.

Umm.. Gabriel sounds like a nice boy's name:) But I hate most boys' names so I don't have any other suggestions for you!

Yeah it is normally, lol. But my Nan bless her just a Peggy on it's own!
Thanks, just realised need to change poll to can choose multiple choices, lol! So you can pick gabreil or anotehr boys name.

I'm justhaving so much trouble with names there's nothign I abs adore right now!

I dont like the boy name , but thats just me :)

Phoebe for girl

ahh Shining, didn't know you'd started a thread like this!
To be completely honest, I know it doesn't help, but I like ALL the names you mentioned!

I have a friend who named her daughter Poppy and it's really cute, and I think I like it slightly more than Phoebe. I think Peggy is also cute.

I really like Gabriel!

I loooooooove Poppy :)
Not too keen on the laddies name though, kids can be cruel and they'd jump on the name Gabriel like starving dogs on a rare steak... o_O

is Gabriel a name to be bullied about? is it cause it sounds similar to the female version?

Its up too you hun .

I dont like Gabriel personally but iam sure he will be adorable .

I pressed Phoebe but i blame my mouse it slipped lol , I ment to vote Poppy ithink its a super cute lovely girls name . xxxxxx .

I voted for Gabriel but I'd be calling him 'Gabe' (as in the first syllable) which I like better.

I really like Poppy too.
x

Yeah wasn't going to issue the names but kept thinking about it and cldn't make my mind up, have to say since writing it down it does seem I do like Gabriel and we tough wld prob be gabe too.

LOl so torn between Poppy and Pheobe? HMMMM. LOL I did try to change the poll so you cld vite for more than one ie boy and girl but clsdn't aftwer had posted thread!

Thanks for all your imnput girlies.

Hi Shining,

I have just finished a book and one of the main male parts was called Gabe - he was a nice character, so I like the name!

I love the name Poppy too - I might have to steal it if Im team pink lol!!

xxx

I like the name Phoebe a lot, i also like Poppy, but then think people might shorten it to Pop as people are like that and pop sounds like a grandad not a childs name, (thats just me though) I still in dilemma over name alfie for a boy for same reason as I dont like ALf very much I think its too grown up and I dont want him being called it when he 6 or 7 just because people are too lazy to use a childs full name.

I personally am not in the Gabriel fan club, its very Christmassy though. I jsut always think of the nasty person in The Bill (I know Im sad) who was called Gabriel. Gabe doesnt sound as bad though. So as long as people stay lazy with names that one would be OK. lol

I know I not much use really. Oh well I tried. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->