Ok so heres the thing..(LONG!)

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
I estimated out my ovulation days, with irregular cycles, 33 days, 28 days, 31 days, and also by CM, and think that we had nuaghties 2 days before, except OH put a condom on when he felt he was getting close, but afterwards got back inside me without one on.
I have been reading about pre-ejaculate and if there is any sperm in it, and ive got myself in a tizz! :dohh:

Apparently if the man doesnt urinate between ejaculations, (not sure if he did when he went to the bathroom to dispose of condom) then the urine wont flush out any sperm left inside his "youknowwhat", so meaning it would still have been there the second time he went inside me.

Im due on my period today, nothing so far, have had a few pre period cramps over the past few days but have also felt nauseaus ALL day for the past 4 days, Im not getting excited because ive done 3 tests already, all negative, and it could be the Prenatal vitamins, as apparently the Iron in them can make you feel quesy if you arent used to it.

SO I guess its a wait and see, just needed to rant about it and get if off my chest lol, and see if anyone else had been in the same position or knew of anyone that had got preggers from pre-cum? xx

Havent got any advice but good luck hun.

aww good luck hun. See stuff like this never happens with me because hubby is so damn careful! We always have to use a condom, very rarely does he go in for a bit without them and he won't even go for a second session WITH a condom unless he has had a pee and thorough thorough wash, etc!!

I hope you get the result you want. The times that I have thought maybe I could have got pregnant though are always the times that I end up really late and I think once you start thinking about it your body seems to put AF on hold! So annoying!! Fingers crossed that either :witch: shows up or you get a :bfp: so you know where you are as there is nothing worse than the unknown :) x

aww good luck hun. See stuff like this never happens with me because hubby is so damn careful! We always have to use a condom, very rarely does he go in for a bit without them and he won't even go for a second session WITH a condom unless he has had a pee and thorough thorough wash, etc!!

I hope you get the result you want. The times that I have thought maybe I could have got pregnant though are always the times that I end up really late and I think once you start thinking about it your body seems to put AF on hold! So annoying!! Fingers crossed that either :witch: shows up or you get a :bfp: so you know where you are as there is nothing worse than the unknown :) x

Exactly, I just wana know either way! lol Still feeling really sick, but havent been sick. Still taking pre vits, as hoping body will adjust to them after a while, if not will have to just take folic acid by itself without the other vits.

OH is usually really careful, but I think we r both getting to that stage where we just cant be bothered to be as careful now, as we both know how much we want it! xx

OH is usually really careful, but I think we r both getting to that stage where we just cant be bothered to be as careful now, as we both know how much we want it! xx

Same goes, we are careful and use condoms half way through intercourse to be responsible but always start without one for a bit... :blush: I don't even have hopes one day all is in favour because I think one of us isn't that fertile if nothing has happened in such a long time... Well, at least we have fun...:muaha:

xxxxxx

i say wait it out a little longer to see what happens, if no period then test.
But at the same time if you and OH are ready just go for it now, wish i could!

Gah my OH checks to see i've taken my pill now :lol: Though i think he just knows me too well :)
I hope you do get your BFP!!! Have you done a test yet or waiting a while?? Good Luck!! I'm rubbish at waiting tee hee!!

Have taken 3 tests, all negative, cycle day 29 today and still no sign of AF, still getting the odd cramp but nothing down below.
Could be stress related tho, not sure, eeeek. xx

Update -

Still no Af, still feeling sick, still getting the odd cramp, now on cycle day 30, had a very stressful night, didnt get to sleep till half 3 in the morning, so that probably isnt helping matters!

Did a test this morning and was negative. xx

Hope something happens either way soon hun

Update:
Still no AF, cycle day 31, still odd cramps and a bit of CM sorry if tmi! Really odd! xx

I hope you get the result you want. The times that I have thought maybe I could have got pregnant though are always the times that I end up really late and I think once you start thinking about it your body seems to put AF on hold! So annoying!!

:rofl: This has happened to me too many times.

Hi Bigbloomerz!! How ya feeling? No :witch: yet huh?

I was just asking in the forums about the whole "pulling out" method. My DH and I have been using it since the wedding but no such luck. I'm even really testing my limits, I knew I was possibly fertile 2 days ago but we did it with no condom. Now I'm gonna be a symtom hypochondriac until :witch: shows up... and she always does. *sigh*

Hey Mrs JJ, nope no AF, annoying isnt it!! Wish it would hurry up so can get on with :sex:!! xx

That's great Bigbloomerz. The worst part is not knowing!

I am currently one week late and no signs of :witch:. I have taken a test but not in the morning. I will be taking one tomorrow morning. I hope I know what's going on soon. I am glad you found out..good luck for when you TTC!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->