Ok, take two! The Southampton Meet!

cabaretmum2b

Scarlett's Mummy!
Reaction score
Morning girlies!

So I think the plan is to meet at the John Lewis Cafe at about 1pm on Saturday the 28th May. Is this ok with everyone? The other thread went a bit O/T :haha:

We'll be putting ribbons on our pushchairs/slings etc to recognise each other.

People coming (or at least definite maybes):

Me!!!
Louppey
Binxyboo
MagicBracken
hajis-sweetie
Sophie0909uk

This sounds good to me :happydance:

Where is the John Lewis cafe? Is it the restaurant bit on the top floor? Sorry if I'm being dense :blush:

Where is the John Lewis cafe? Is it the restaurant bit on the top floor? Sorry if I'm being dense :blush:

Yep!

Don't worry, I only found out yesterday and I agreed to go there yonks ago. God knows what I'd have done if it had gone ahead....

I think I'm free on that date.
Put me down as a definate maybe and I shall check with The Wallet when he gets home ;)

Yep!

Don't worry, I only found out yesterday and I agreed to go there yonks ago. God knows what I'd have done if it had gone ahead....

I was worried there was a separate cafe somewhere else in there & I'd be sat in the restaurant bit like a Billy no mates lol :haha:

I can't remember what we were going to do to recognize each other - was it tie a ribbon on the handles of the pushchair?

Yeah, I think ribbons round the pushchair handles is the way to go! Or A ribbon on your sling if you're baby wearing :)

Oh my goodness you ladies are organised, I hadn't even thought about how we'd recognise each other :dohh:

Oh I might be able to do that date. I'll check and get back to you!

Have checked my diary and we are free that day! How exciting:), didn't think we'd be able to make it. Ribbon for pram, any particular colour or just a ribbon...

can we have a nova scotia meet? and you all come to me?

I live in So'ton, if I'm in town doing some shopping I *might* pop in.

No fair! Really wanted to meet some mummies.

I can't do weekends! :( And especially not that weekend and it's my Mum's 50th!

If there's another during the week sometime, I'd love to come along :)

Just come across this thread didn't we try to arrange the 1st one when it was snowing really bad before Christmas? :dohh:
I'll keep an eye out for the next meet because May is an expensive month for us :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->