Ok, Yes, me AGAIN, question about medication, Methergine... THANKS!

kam78

Reaction score
Ok, here I am AGAIN posting ANOTHER question.... I am sorry girls ...

Has anyone had to take the medicine Methergine after their loss??

If so, please let me know... My doctor didn't give me much info & after googling, I'm still lil unsure ...

:flower:

Sorry hun. Didnt want to read and run,have no info on this.:hugs:

Sorry Kelly I have no idea :hugs: Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you..xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry hun, dont know anything about it, but I did find this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylergometrine

Hope that helps.

Are you still bleeding?

Tons of bleeding.... And STILL passing blood clots, I called my doctor back to let them know that I wasn't doing any better & feeling very weak... He says to keep taking the medicine & laying down... He wants me to "ride this out" ... I'm only suppose to take this aweful medicine for 2 days, thank god! wouldn't be able to take much more... It makes you so sick... and the pain feels just like labor... He told me the point of the medicine is to make my uterus contract & "deliver" out all the extras that was left behind, well appearently I had lots of extras... Never thought I'd ever see clots that big ( filled my panties) HUGE..... Sorry if that was TMI ....
Also, makes you feel very loopy , so that feeling along with feeling weak & lightheaded... Not fun.... Hope NO ONE has to take it... YUCK!

To make matters a lil yuckier... My son had a baseball game tonight, his dad is out of town working so he was so worried who would be there to watch him if I wasn't up to going, poor lil guy.... So, needless to say, I made it! Had to run to the bathroom a few quick times but seeing the smile on his face & just being there when he would look for me made me so thankful I made it!

Dreading taking my next dose right now, knowing its gonna make the pain a lot worse & bleeding & passing clots a lot more again... Ughhh

Just checked out the attached link you sent Mellybelle!! Perfect! Thanks a bunch, just like my doctor said.... : ))

I appreciate you looking that up & sending it my way!!

Thanks babe!

Youre welcome. It sounds awful. Hope you have something for the pain too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->