Okay what's the real deal?

flower18

TTC
Reaction score
with air fresheners and plug in's...i've read that they contribute to infertility.... what are you thought????

P.S - another :bfn: for me on friday.... :cry: it looks like the :witch: is on her way!!! It's been 5 months and I'm getting pretty depressed...

Hope the rest of you ladies get your :bfp: soon (maybe I will one day...soon hopefully)[

Aww im sure you'll get your bfp soon hun, Where are you in your cycle? I've never heard of those affecting infertility x

Hi Wintercage... I'm not sure when I ovulated this month...My periods are usually 28-35 days and today is day 23 (still no period)! I think I will unplug the air freshener this month then.... :o( i just really want a BFP soon!

I as well heard they can cause depression and increased heart rate, but never infertility. Wishing you the best of luck on your :bfp:

:hug:

Hi Wintercage... I'm not sure when I ovulated this month...My periods are usually 28-35 days and today is day 23 (still no period)! I think I will unplug the air freshener this month then.... :o( i just really want a BFP soon!

Aww good luck hun, really hope you get your bfp this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->