Old Wives Tales on how to conceive a boy or girl

Stacy

Reaction score
I was curious, What old wives tells have you heard of for conceiving the gender of your choice?

I heard that if you have intercourse 3 days before you ovulate, you will have a baby girl. My friend swears by it (1 child, a girl).

Ive heard that one and im sure ive read somewhere theres more scientific fact to it.

The girl spermies are slow but live longer so by having sex before ovulation you have a better chance of a girl

The boy spermies are fast but die quicker so if you have sex on the day of ovulation you have a better chance for a boy.

i've actually read that on Fertility Friend....
They say that the "girl" sperms are slower swimmers and better at getting through the more acidic CM.... So best to BD before O is due....

Whereas the "boy" sperms are faster swimmers, but die easily in acidic CM... so have sex near to Ovulation and in a position that leaves the spermies near to the cervix (doggy style etc)

It does say on there that its not proven but worth a shot! :wink:

xox

i read that on the internet too was gonna try it but in reality you get what your given as i have had two boys and really desperate for a baby girl but have fun trying anyway good luck xxxxxxx

Personally, unless it is really controlled, I don't believe them..............I think what will be will be :? But no harm in trying out the theories! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->