Omg. 4 bfn...af late...evap now?

Nia22

Reaction score
Hi All

I posted a thread a while ago as i am on CD46 and still no AF but LOADS of symptoms including cramps (for ages), sore back, sore breasts etc.

I previously have taken 3 or 4 tests...All BFN but not with FMU.

This morning I took my last test with FMU and checked it after about one minute...knew it woul be negative so put it my drawer and forgot about it...just came back an hour or so later, was away to throw it in the bin when i saw a DEFINATE light pink line. I have NO idea whether this was in the time frame as I only checked it after one minute or so then left it. Might have been an EVAP.

AHHHH. It was a superdrug test

eeek, freaking out. That line is there, don't even have to squint....EVAP? BFP? ahhh

Do you have another test left?

When I got my bfp, I used a superdrug test. It came up with nothing so I left it about ten minutes and when I came back it was super super faint, but pink.

Pink is not an evap :) but since you left the test for a whole hour, to be sure I think you need to go poas again and wait up to ten minutes (I think that's what's written on the pack but do check again).

Good luck :D

Thanks for your reply. I don't have another test unfortunately! I honestly have no idea whether or not it showed up within the time frame....I don't have any shops near my house so can't buy another test today....

Confusion!! I can't even take a pic of it as I don't have a good camera

Nia, if there's a pink line that you see, then you don't need a camera.
I'd say it sounds like good news, but to confirm go out tomorrow or on Monday and buy another test. If it is positive, it'll read much faster by then anyway.
xxx

stil haven't been able to test, going to pick up a test tomorrow though...will get one of those clear blue tests I think.

I'm thinking it must of been an EVAP but not 100% sure at all as I'm still having loads of pregnancy symptoms and AF hasn't visit yet. Now on CD47 :coffee:

Hey Nia,
The Superdrug early tests are actually more sensitive than the clear blue. But since it'll be a couple of days since you last tested they should all be pretty accurate by then.
I have my fingers crossed for you! Do let us know what comes up tomorrow, pretty please!

My sister had the exact same thing, went in the shower got ready for work and went back and there was a line! She was pregnant!! Hope you get the same result!!!

Hey, thanks for your replies guys!! :)

I tested yesterday with a tesco one! I took it to the bathroom at work and did it there, waited for about 3 minutes and there was deff no line at all so chucked it in the sanitary bin! Couldn't check it after the time frame as I was at work :( I really think if it was a BFP it would of come up in that 3 mins..

I'm so convinced the other test was an EVAP so I'm not testing again. =(

Still waiting for AF though...all my symptoms have gone away now!! My only new symptom is that I keep crying at EVERYTHING. I burst into tears at work today over something I would usually not bat an eyelid at.

ARGH.

Hey Nia,
Sorry to hear this one didn't come up positive. I'm a bit surprised, because superdrug's don't reallly do evaps (especially not in colour). But then again it was way past the normal time when you checked and they must give time limits for a reason.
See how you feel over the next couple of days and if you have any doubts, maybe go for a digital test as it'll tell you definitely either way.
I'm still hoping for you, hon! :hugs:

Hey sorry I nvr caught this thread earlier......

I tested like yourself with a Superdrug and got a very faint, very PINK EVAP, had left it for just over the 10 mins and went back.... got my hopes up then few different tests (plus another superdrug) :bfn: got my AF shortly afterwards :cry:

Sorry to be the dampner, hope u get ur :bfp: xxx

Sounds promising... I say hope for the best, prepare for the worse.... Good Luck!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->