OMG Am i actually finally ovulating? Opinions much needed! Pic attached

Hugsys

Reaction score
Girls,

Please tell me what you think. Is this an ovulation surge or a negative again? Its my first time without digitals so will really need some help please :flower:

P.S Ive attached two pics not sure which one will be clearer for you to see!

If its positive it will be our first cycle trying so I'm very very excited! All opinions welcome :)

Attachments

• Dubai-20110812-00133.jpg
    Dubai-20110812-00133.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen shot 2011-08-12 at 21.08.59.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-12 at 21.08.59.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 36
hubby is currently @ work he wont be home for another 6 hours!

What does everyone else think... its a positive?!

Oh well you will be fine doll! Just make sure to jump him when he gets home! >.<

Is the test window the square one?? If so, yes!! If not, super close.

Good luck!! :dust:

I agree - looks pretty positive to me!

I know what you're gonna be doing this weeeeeekend haha!!!!!

:sex: :sex: and more :sex: :blush::blush::blush: !!!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Sending lots of :dust: your way :flower:

Bells81- you have no idea! I have been peeing on a stick like everyday for 2 weeks just because I can and had no idea when the heck I ovulate... this is my time. lol

Bells81- you have no idea! I have been peeing on a stick like everyday for 2 weeks just because I can and had no idea when the heck I ovulate... this is my time. lol

Good for you!

I am on my 2nd month of ttc no.3 and i'm doing the same. Today is cd11 and started opking on cd9 as i'm not really sure when it's going to be this month! Had a faint line this morning, and will test again tonight just for comparison. plan is test twice daily - i'm not gonna miss that egg this month haha!!!

Have you warned your hubby or are you going to suprise him with a bit of :dtd:? !!!

Haha Bells I couldnt contain myself... after not realising how many missed calls I had left him because I was just in my own world of joy, I finally sent him a text and he replied asking if I needed him to come home? lol

Good luck Bells lots and lots of baby dust for you! Cannot wait for us to shift over to the pregnant section!

Lol! what did you reply when he said 'do you need me to come home'?? 'YES' and NOW'!!!

Good luck to you hun, keep in touch - I will be stalking as we are roughly cycling the same time! I'll hopefully be symptom spotting with you soon :o)

Happy :sex: !!!

xxx

Hehe I wanted to but I didnt. He will be home in 30 minutes so we will get romping tonight :haha:

:hugs: cant wait to compare pg symptoms... FX'ed!

I'm as excited to see a positive on an ovulation stick as girls are to see a positive on a pregnancy test! :dohh:

so if in 10 mins I notice you are still online I will be msging you to go :sex: haha!!!

Have fun :wink: :wink: !!!

:dust:

Bells he is going to be late :gun: if a :baby: wasnt at stake I would deprive him of :sex: tonight! :haha:

PMSL!!!! That has made me laugh! Hubby has just asked from the other room what i'm laughing about!

But grrrrrrrrrr for you...

Go take a cat nap and be ready for him...failing that if you feel too tired, make him do the work and tell him you on your back gives a much better chance of concieving!

We are :sex: every other night till I get my +ve opk - if I don't get one by cd14-16 then it will be everyday till the :witch: shows up!!! Tonight is the non dtd night - quite glad as I have a 4hr shift at work tomorrow morning! I can never seem to sleep properly if we :sex: at night!

Bells its funny you say that I used to get the best sleep after we :sex: but the last year I cannot sleep properly either after :sex: how odd?!

He says he is out the door right now :awww: good hubby :haha:

P.S I like your plan of action! Fx'ed!

Next thing to consider is where your :baby: is to be concieved haha! Don't think the kitchen table would be quite so comfortable...but could be amusing to tell your child when they are 18!!! Could you imagine their face! They would just :blush:!

Bells its funny you say that I used to get the best sleep after we :sex: but the last year I cannot sleep properly either after :sex: how odd?!

Same with me!!! Just recently I can not fall asleep after :sex: it's so wierd!!

So glad i'm not the only one! DH just rolls over and starts snorning! Then there's me wide awake thinking about my plans for the following day!!! I suppose thats better than thinking about my plans whilst :sex: lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->