Omg hello sickness

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
so the past 2 nights after i eat dinner about 5 mins after im throwing my guts up it seems only after dinner im sick, i dont even feel sick it just happens i cant eat a nice meal without being sick now, but hey i dont mind.

anyway ive tried ginger plain biscuits and they just make me sick more even plain toast have the same effect.

i hate getting into cars or buses cause i get sickness then too.

I've been getting sick every morning...especially when driving myself to work. Lol makes it difficult to drive and not vomit on myself...Ohh the joys of motherhood ha

I have yet to officially throw up during this pregnancy but as soon as I eat I feel violently ill and usually lay down and cry lol. It feels like everything I ate is going to come back up but it has yet to actually happen yet.

I think my problem is also that I feel the need to shovel as much food in my mouth as I physically can until I want to explode...

It's so awful, isn't it. I feel so sick, but haven't actually been sick. I also have heartburn and indigestion after eating too, but eating a little bit makes the sickness go away for a while - vicious bloody circle!

Agreed its awful especially since ive been throwing most of the year due to a side affect of the tablets i was on then it stopped and dissapeared now pregnancy sickness.

it's causing havoc on my teeth and i havent been able to afford a dentist and the past 2 nights ive been crying cause how much pain my teeth cause me.

i havent seen the MW| yet to get the form for free dental care yet however i am now entitled to free dental care due to the benefit i am on, but knowing when the safe time to get treatment done i do not no or whether they will accept giving me treatment during pregnancy..

some of my fillings have fallen out due to the sickness :cry: and now a broken tooth.. painfull gums aswell. its not like i dont brush my teeth :cry: thank you hormones :dohh:

Oh I also get super car sick. So I have to keep a few bags in my car so I can make it back and forth to work each day.

aww bless ya im getting that point, im afraid to get in a car as i had super bad travel sickness when i was younger now its returning back

Yes! Car sickness is killing me!! Recently I've been able to eat a few more things, but as soon as I get out of the car, I puke!! I have only puked one other time in this pregnancy but over the last 3 days I have puked 4 times! 3 of them were after car rides. I hope this sickness passes soon!! I am so ready to eat a normal meal!!

i hope so too. i only just made it home before i was sick :blush:

im only sick at night so my main meal is useless. couldn bear to eat anything proper cause i didnt wanna be sick so had toast.

does anyone know any food that will be able to keep down but not big :/

dont want to be losing anymore weight as im 8 stone 10 meaning im already underweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->