omg how to relieve this gas/bloating?!

orangedaisy

Reaction score
I've never been this bloated/gassy with any of my pregnancies. Combined with the nausea, I'm miserable. I'm on B6/Unisom, but omg it doeesn't let up. The meds help, but it still hits me hard as soon as they start wearing off. I've noticed if I drink sprite it helps me to burp and relieve some of the pressure, but it's only a temporary relief. Any tricks that I don't know about??

Please let me know if you find a solution! I've been having the same problems and nothing seems to help.

Mint naturally helps dissolve gas and hels with nausea in a lot of people, mint tea helps take off the edge. Have you tried sea bands for nausea?

Sucking on peppermint candies has helped A LITTLE for my nausea. As far as gas it's safe to take Gas-X (simethicone). Also I'm going to sound like a crazy person so please excuse me, but if you feel like you have a trapped gas bubble try to get down on the floor on your knees and elbows with your butt stuck up in the air. I know I know, ridiculous image but I've found it helps the bubbles pass... just make sure no one's around. :haha:

Just doing some simple yoga stretches and twists will help move the gas around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->