OMG i think im O'ing!!

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
hey all been ttc 15months! no O in all that time now this! please tell me im in for a tww!!! 100_0539.jpg

Hi Sian,

have you done OPK's before and were they negative? If they have, then yes Id say you are ovulating :shrug:

If this is the first time you've done them they could be positive due to PCOS :shrug:

I really hope it's ovulation for you though :thumbup:

Hi Sian,

have you done OPK's before and were they negative? If they have, then yes Id say you are ovulating :shrug:

If this is the first time you've done them they could be positive due to PCOS :shrug:

I really hope it's ovulation for you though :thumbup:

Nope hun, this is good knows how many out of 60 that i've done and half the time i end up with no test line only a control line! so think this is actually it 4 me! :happydance:

will confirm it nxt week with bloods just to check but i have had no positive OPK's at all ever
on tues the doc stated there was a big foliclle there and it looks like i was going to ovulate this wk! so i started using the oPKs to check and this 1 has come up really dark and just done another which is the same! tons of strtchy CM which i dont get normally too, so FX'd this is ovulation!!!xxx

Woohoo great news Sianyld!!! That is such exciting news. I have everything crossed fo you this month xxx

Thank u im crossing everythin too! just put a message on ur thread too hun, sorry the docs was a bit useless! xx

Sounds like your prediction could be on for a winner :) xx

Thanks scamp!! im sooo excited!! even if its just O and no Bfp in to weeks i'll still be happy that body has finally got a kick start!!

thank u serene and my god i hope so! xxx

wooooo hooooo finally you got a + well done hunni.....

FXd for you, get in that bedroom xxx

yay!!!! go girl, i know how good it feels to ov when it never happens, get busy :winkwink: fx for you xx

yay!!!! go girl, i know how good it feels to ov when it never happens, get busy :winkwink: fx for you xx

thanks so much hun, im sooo excited! just wanted to say sorry for ur loss hunny:hugs:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->