Omg omg omg !

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
I have just taken 2 tests answer brand I think they are and got 2 bfp! I don't want to get too excited yet just incase, but bloody hell I'm buzzing!!!! :happydance::happydance: (Please stick baby)
So the whole reason of this post, one is to let off that little bit of steam and two, to say thats why my last period was so weird that I wrote on here about a few days ago! GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU! Its been a long 21 months for me, with one miscarriage, but hopefully I've done it! :happydance:

Congrats! FX for you :)

Oh!!! How exciting!!! Tons of baby dust coming your way!!!!! I cant wait!!

Congratulations & good luck xx

Congratulations and God willing all will be well may you be Blessed with a wonderful pregnancy and speedy delivery!!!

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!...BTW I read your post on the thread about your irregular periods and I swear we have identical cycles! I was like you were reading me my CD history!! LOL Anyway what I wanted to know if, what other symptoms were you having during the month of october and after your last 2 day Sept period? My symptoms were all over the place and I'm completely lost! I have no idea what period symptoms are or what concieving syptoms are anymore! it's just a crazy battle lemmy tell ya!

I'd appreciate your feedback! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->