omg pain soo much pain :'(

Lilpreciouse

pregnant 2 trimester
Reaction score
so ive had a severe toothache for about a week no dentist appointments nothing i dunno what to do ive balled my eyes out in pain just a moment ago :cry::cry: i cant take it no more.. salt water dont work paracetamol dont touch literally i just wanna pull them out.

vomiting makes it so much worse.....

ive a broken tooth and a filling fall out it, extremely painful no one will help me omg :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I may accidentally hit the report button when replying! Sorry! Any rate I have battled through tooth pain and two natural remedies you should try if you can stand them... Try crushing a clove of garlic and keeping it tucked in your mouth against the tooth and gum. It may burn a bit but it's worth it as garlic is a natural antibiotic. Second one that works great..mix honey and cinnamon into a paste and apply it to the tooth and gum. Keep doing it till you feel some relief. Also you can try rinsing your mouth with apple cider vinegar because that is really good for clearing away any bacteria trapped in there. There's other ideas but try those first! Feel better I know how bad it is! I had two cracked wisdom teeth imbedded in me!

You can get some pastille a from boots that you put against the tooth and it's antiseptic and numbs the gum also oragel which is a gel that does the same. Are there no emergency dentists in your area that you could use?

unfortunately not i live in a small village that doesnt even have shops

I feel your pain, I am so sorry!!! There is NOTHING like a tooth ache :(. I have been battling a tooth ache from a broke tooth and I had to do something or I don't think I would have made it much longer. The only thing that will help is treating the infection with antibiotics and Tylenol. I went to the dentist last week and this is what we did. This Wednesday I had a root canal. Although I couldn't have the gas or pain relief, he did give me lidocane without epi. Which is approved by my obgyn. You have to do something as it will only get worse. I wish there was something I could do to help because I know you are really struggling right now. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->