OMG! Sextuplets!

Deise

Reaction score
So I just watched this show on We! called OMG! Sextuplets! which documents..you guess it, a couple's ordeal with conceiving and delivering sextuplets. Now this is my opinion, but Im very sick of these multiple birth shows already, courtesy of Jon & Kate plus 8. I find it rather pathetic that everyone glorifies these medically assisted multiple births, showering them with free crap when there are people out there that have twins naturally and struggle to make ends meet. No one told you to have a litter of children just so you can get a free ride on diapers and lotions.

I didn't see the OMG! show, but I have been watching Jon and Kate plus 8. As they have said before, they didn't plan on having 6 children. You have to be out of your mind to do that. They were having a hard time getting pregnant and turned to fertility treatments and that is what God blessed them with, 6 children. A lot of us on here have been TTC for a long time with no luck, and we are faced with turning to fertility treatments as well. I am a fertility patient right now, because me and my hubby can't conceive on our own. This doesn't mean we want triplets or sextuplets, but there is a small percentage of people that get pregnant with multiples. We are definitely not doing it so we can get free diapers and lotions, we are doing it because we desire a child and it has not come naturally to us.

I wish you luck in your TTC journey!

Im just very fed up with Kate and she's seriously spoiling the whole sextuplet thing for me with her, "look what I got for free just cuz of the babies" thing!!

I enjoy watching jon and kate plus 8!!!

However I watched one and I just had to turn it off I get to frustrated!
They had one little girl about 4 I think!! Had quadruplets by IVF!!! Then before the babies were 1 they went for more treatment had got pregnant with another set of quads!! Unfortunately one was still born but still that was 8 children under 5!!!

CRAZY!! Surely they want to enjoy the first set of children they had!! :hissy:

If I had IVF and I got pregnant and had 4 the first time around, I'd be done! LOL. That's too many kids for me!!! :)

I'm pretty sure in the UK we have rules now about how many eggs can be used in one go, maybe 2 now, because of the problem of multiple births.

With the ones who had 4 than went right on to have more, I don't think they'd have been allowed another round in the UK having already got a sizeable family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->