Omg the bloat! People are going to guess soon i know it

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Im only 6+4 but omg i put on my summery maxi dresses today and its so obvious im pregnant iv had to put leggings and baggy tops back on, none of my jeans fit any more, all my tops are tight so i had to go buy a couple of really baggy ones to hide it, i show very early anyway, with my daughter (3rd baby) there was no hiding it at 8 weeks it was obvious, this time im overweight (size 16) so i thought it would be easier to hide, but i thought wrong lol, thankfully i have my scan in a week so i think we will have to end up telling people then before they guess!

Oh no! So cute thou! At least you can get the maxi dresses on after you announce. :) I am more I just can't suck it in anymore so I just look more fat lol! Can't wait to have a bump.

Iv taken a photo in a tight top to show you what im dealing with lol, remember im a chunky girl anyway, but I wear loose size 16s usually which are now too bloody tight!!

image.jpg

But this is just crazy hard to hide :/ getting worse each day lol

I was like that last night my oh thought it was hallarious, it had gone down by morning though haha x

OMG snap I'm the same 6+5 and size 18 this is My 2nd baby Iv bought maternity jeans already xx

Mines not going anywhere it just keeps getting bigger lol, so glad i have an early scan because i dont think I'll be able to get away with not telling anyone until 12 weeks lol!!

So glad im not the only one mammy, i havent bought anything maternity yet but im living in leggings and 2 baggy tops i bought from asda just to try keep it hidden, its not going too well but so far no one had guessed thankfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->